Start your story with our family of companies.
Where you start your career is just as important as where you finish it. That’s why it makes sense to join an organization that is a global leader who can offer you exceptional resources to launch and grow your career. With more than 250,000 associates across North America, Compass Group creates the best opportunities and careers in the industry.
Accelerated Manager Program (AMP)
We offer an Accelerated Manager platform for elite college graduates who are ready to drive their career with Compass Group. This program is a unique combination of assessment, organizational training, and one-on-one coaching that surfaces our best leaders and drives impact. AMP provides new and aspiring managers with a fast-track learning opportunity focusing on management development and utilizes a personalized approach that aims to customize learning for each manager’s strengths, skills, and interests. Program areas include hospitality, culinary, facilities management, engineering and corporate roles for new entry level managers and managers-in-training.
Compass Group offers internships across a number of our sectors on a regular basis. Our hands-on program leads to growth opportunities throughout our company and helps you become more marketable overall.
Campus Event Schedule
- 09/03 – Florida International University
- 09/13 – UNC Charlotte
- 09/17 – Florida International University
- 09/17 – Penn State University
- 09/17 – University of Delaware
- 09/19 – Florida International University
- 09/19 – University of South Carolina
- 09/23 – Culinary Institute of America – Hyde Park
- 09/23 – Penn Sate University
- 09/24 – Florida International University
- 09/24 – Johnson & Wales Univeristy – Miami
- 09/24 – Purdue University
- 10/02 – UNC Charlotte
- 10/14 – Michigan State University
- 10/17 – Johnson & Wales University – Providence
- 10/17 – University of Houston
- 10/21 – Johnson & Wales University – Providence
- 10/23 – Missouri State University
- 10/29 – Florida International University
- 11/05 – Johnson & Wales University – Denver
- 11/06 – Florida International University
- 12/10 – Johnson & Wales University – Charlotte
Please check back for regular updates