Start your story with our family of companies.
Where you start your career is just as important as where you finish it. That’s why it makes sense to join an organization that is a global leader who can offer you exceptional resources to launch and grow your career. With more than 250,000 associates across North America, Compass Group creates the best opportunities and careers in the industry.
Manager Training (MIT) Program
We offer a Manager in Training platform for elite college graduates who are ready to drive their career with Compass Group. Program areas include hospitality, culinary, facilities management, engineering and corporate roles. The MIT program offers a blend of on-the-job experiences, mentorship and leadership training, as well as self-directed and classroom learning. It takes place three times a year – January, June and August.
Compass Group offers internships across a number of our sectors on a regular basis. Our hands-on program leads to growth opportunities throughout our company and helps you become more marketable overall.
- Johnson & Wales University 1/23
- Johnson & Wales Providence 1/30 – 1/31
- Penn State University 2/4 – 2/5
- East Carolina University 2/5
- Florida International University 2/7
- Purdue University 2/11
- Johnson & Wales Charlotte 2/11 – 2/12
- CalPoly Pomona 2/19
- University of South Carolina 2/19 – 2/20
- University of Houston 2/21 – 2/22
- Virginia Tech 2/21 – 2/22
- University of Massachusetts Amherst 2/26
- Culinary Institute of America 2/26 – 2/27
- University of Delaware 2/26 – 2/27
- Missouri State University 2/26 – 2/27
- CalPoly Pomona 3/7
- Johnson & Wales Providence 3/14 – 3/15
- SUNY Maritime 3/19
- Florida International University 3/21
- Johnson & Wales Denver 3/27 – 3/28
- Florida International University 4/2 – 4/3