Occasionally, we may make available a link to a third party's Website. These links will let you leave the Site. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents or security of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are not responsible for Webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. We provide the links to you only as a convenience. We do not endorse, and make no warranty or representation regarding, any such site or its use or contents. Links do not imply that we are affiliated with, or are legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links.
We are pleased to hear from our customers and site users and welcome your comments regarding our Company and the Site. If you send us comments, suggestions, ideas, concepts or other information (collectively, the "Submissions"), the Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, our property, and we may use, copy, display, distribute, adapt, transfer or dispose of Submissions in any way and for any purpose as we may, in our sole discretion, determine appropriate. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions.
We maintain the Site from our offices within North Carolina, United States of America. We make no representation that the Content in the Site is appropriate or available for use in any jurisdiction, and access to them from locations in which such Content is illegal is prohibited. Those who may choose to access the Site from other jurisdictions do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Content in violation of US export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the Site or the Content shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of North Carolina, without reference to its choice of law provisions, and shall be resolved solely through proceedings held within the state of North Carolina.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing us a written notice that includes the following information:
* An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
* A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., Web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
* Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located.
* Your address, telephone number and email address.
* A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that all information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You should send your notice of copyright infringement concerning the Site to us at the address set forth in the "Contact Us" section of the Site. We have the sole discretion to determine what action, if any, we believe is necessary in response to a complaint of infringement, such as investigation of the complaint or removal of the allegedly infringing material.
©2011 Compass Group USA, Inc. All Rights Reserved.